Personal information collection
Integralis may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- any other information that you send to Integralis.
Using personal information
Integralis may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Securing your data
Integralis will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Integralis will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers]. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Integralis is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.