Extracting value from Identity relies on more than just some products
- Identity as the source of context for business decisions
- Addressing real business requirements through solutions based on analysis
- Post-implementation support and managed services
IGA Business Analysis
The role of business analysis in defining and implementing a successful identity and access governance strategy crucial. This includes:
- effectively liaise with all stakeholders to elicit, analyze and document requirements
- translating business, regulatory and legal requirements into an effective strategy and roadmap
- communicating the roadmap to create a mutually vision and expectation amongst stakeholders
- align and improve business processes, policies and IT solutions to the new way of work.
At Integralis we deliver end-to-end business analysis services focused on the specific challenges within identity and access governance. Our business analysts can assist you with:
- Extracting & documenting business requirements
- Building & optimization of business processes
- Extracting, cubing and analyzing data
- Evaluating and tracking the tender response or proposal process
- Building, documenting and presenting business cases
- Tracking delivery against requirements throughout a project
Architecture, Design and Implementation Services
Integralis employs some of the most experienced and skilled IGA consultants in South Africa. We assist our clients with the entire journey to IGA value realization. This includes clearly defining business and technical requirements, investigating technological solutions, designing and implementing platforms, and ultimately assisting with embedding these services within the client business.
IAM / IGA Services
- Automated Identity provisioning and de-provisioning (Hire / Fire Business Process)
- Identity synchronization between connected systems and/or cloud services (SAP, Active Directory, Azure, Office 365, etc.)
- Credential Management in the form of self-service password reset or password synchronization and single sign-on
- Enterprise-wide role management & Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Attestation (Recertification of entitlements, roles, and permissions)
- Proactive Management such as Separation of Duty
- Simulation of entitlement assignment or approvals
- Policy Violation Management & Reporting
- Auditing & Reporting
Effectively navigating the world of cloud services to empower businesses with secure efficiency can be a daunting endeavor. Integralis offers a wide variety of cloud enablement services that range from (hybrid or cloud first) identity, collaboration, application and infrastructure services; built on the robust and secure Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Identity platforms. Whether you are extending your virtual enterprise into Microsoft Azure or looking to securely leveraging SaaS applications such as DropBox, PPO, SigningHub, BlackBoard, WorkDay, SAP Success Factors, etc; Integralis will assist in the definition and deployment of ann identity landscape that extracts the most out of your cloud investment.
Integralis offers an ITIL based managed service for the following services and components:
- Identity & Access Management / Governance
- Azure Cloud Service Integration & Security Components
- System Center Suite
- Virtual Platforms and Desktop Infrastructure
- Active Directory Service
- Federation Services (AD FS)
- Integration Components (Cloud Identity Providers)
- Enterprise Credential Management
Integralis manages service operations through our MSOM (Managed Services Operations Model). The model ensures less time is spent on incident and problem management, while more time and effort is spent on process automation and preventative maintenance activities.
The outputs of the MSOM enable Integralis to reduce the total cost of a client’s IT while managing risks and optimizing delivery.